"It is you, dear young people, who must show that faith is a personal decision which involves your whole life."
-Pope John Paul II

Sunday 2 October 2011

Short & sweet! (and intense...)

I really need to get past the idea that my blog posts have to be long. I'd update a lot more if I could just get that through my head. Anyway, just had a video....actually two.... that I want to share.

The first is short. It's a promo for the retreat that we're hosting for our students at the end of October. Your prayers for the retreat are extremely appreciated. We've been praying and preparing for it for a long time. I know that the Holy Spirit is going to do some ridiculously intense things in people's hearts. Pray that the students are open to it, and that the students will truly encounter God.


The next one is longer. And it's really intense. It gets me every time I watch it, and I've seen it a few times. But really, what this guy is talking about is one of the things we'd like students to get out of the retreat....a desire, a realization of the need to share their faith. Because we are in the middle of a war.



No comments:

Post a Comment